| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn in February is cold at -9.8 °C (14.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -15.7 °C (3.7 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty. A paltry 16mm (0.6in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 9:40 long and the longest day is 10:59 long with an average length of 10:18.
Check the distance to and compare the St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn:
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 168.4 kms (104.7 miles) NNW
- Morris, Mn, Usa - 158.1 kms (98.2 miles) WNW
- Milannw, Mn, Usa - 163.2 kms (101.4 miles) WSW
- Montevideo, Mn, Usa - 163.2 kms (101.4 miles) WSW
- Olivia, Mn, Usa - 114.2 kms (70.9 miles) SW
- Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa - 161.3 kms (100.2 miles) N
- Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa - 161.3 kms (100.2 miles) N
- Pine River Dam, Mn, Usa - 161.3 kms (100.2 miles) N
- Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa - 161.3 kms (100.2 miles) N
- Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa - 180.9 kms (112.4 miles) NNE
- Spooner, Wi, Usa - 171.8 kms (106.8 miles) E
- Farmington , Mn, Usa - 103.5 kms (64.3 miles) SE
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa - 99.6 kms (61.9 miles) SE
- Chaska, Mn, Usa - 92.1 kms (57.2 miles) SSE
- Saint Peter, Mn, Usa - 172.4 kms (107.2 miles) S
- Fairmont, Mn, Usa - 172.4 kms (107.2 miles) S
- New Ulm, Mn, Usa - 172.4 kms (107.2 miles) S