| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn in June is somewhat warm at 18.2 °C (64.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.2 °C (77.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.2 °C (52.2 °F).
- In June there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in June is hardly dry. Circa 116.8mm (4.6in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 15:25 long and the longest day is 15:41 long with an average length of 15:37.
Check the distance to and compare the St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn:
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 168.4 kms (104.7 miles) NNW
- Morris, Mn, Usa - 158.1 kms (98.2 miles) WNW
- Milannw, Mn, Usa - 163.2 kms (101.4 miles) WSW
- Montevideo, Mn, Usa - 163.2 kms (101.4 miles) WSW
- Olivia, Mn, Usa - 114.2 kms (70.9 miles) SW
- Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa - 161.3 kms (100.2 miles) N
- Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa - 161.3 kms (100.2 miles) N
- Pine River Dam, Mn, Usa - 161.3 kms (100.2 miles) N
- Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa - 161.3 kms (100.2 miles) N
- Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa - 180.9 kms (112.4 miles) NNE
- Spooner, Wi, Usa - 171.8 kms (106.8 miles) E
- Farmington , Mn, Usa - 103.5 kms (64.3 miles) SE
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa - 99.6 kms (61.9 miles) SE
- Chaska, Mn, Usa - 92.1 kms (57.2 miles) SSE
- Saint Peter, Mn, Usa - 172.4 kms (107.2 miles) S
- Fairmont, Mn, Usa - 172.4 kms (107.2 miles) S
- New Ulm, Mn, Usa - 172.4 kms (107.2 miles) S